Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Media/Dirty Tactics

Self-Titled Ep 2009

Media definitely knows how to put on a good show. I had a few gigs with them before my last band broke up. Their stage presence is something else. I'm not gonna lie, I took notes. haha Get this! (:

1 Envelopes
2 1983
3 Party Frames
4 All Night Long



Myspace
Download

Gangster Stamina EP 2008

I Saw these guys at a house show in Philadelphia. Unfortunately, we got there late and weren't able to catch other local talent, but It was good regardless.
Nothing but good vibes and friendly people. We sure as hell don't have shows like that in the valley. Dirty Tactics. Check them out. Buy their stuff.

1 Bleeding Gums
2 The Way Out
3 This City Dies At Midnight
4 This Time Tomorrow
5 Somethings Missing



Myspace
Download

1 comment: