Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sebadoh

Bakesale 1994

I can't believe I went so long without knowing of these guys. It's kind of embarrassing really, seeing that I listen to Dinosaur Jr. I found this at a thrift store for a few dollars and I really only picked it up because of how cool the album art was. haha Well, that and the fact that it's off of SubPop. I'm not very good at describing and giving my opinion on music, but I can honestly say that this album gets a well deserved spot on my list of top ten favorite albums. Oh, and the bit rate on this is 320. Get it. (:

1 License to Confuse
2 Careful
3 Magnet's Coil
4 Not a Friend
5 Not Too Amused
6 Dreams
7 Skull
8 Got It
9 S. Soup
10 Give Up
11 Rebound
12 Mystery Man
13 Temptation Tide
14 Drama Mine
15 Together or Alone



Download

No comments:

Post a Comment